Register on-line for the 10th Annual Run For Rwanda after June 1st through 5:00 p.m., Thurs., Aug 3rd with Running Guru:
Link posted in May
Register on site at Cottonwood Creek Park starting at 7 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 5th, 2017.
Download the Printable Registration Form (coming soon).
Make checks payable to Run For Rwanda.
1804 Francis Place
Colo. Spgs., CO 80909
Enter as an individual, try the challenge of completing the course barefoot — or gather as a team. If your unable to run or walk the race or are unable to attend but want to show your support, consider a supporter registration. See the Race Info page for more information.
Entry Fee and T-Shirt Info:
Standard entry fee is $24 ($29 on race day)
- Entry fee for under 18: $15 ($5 without a T-shirt)
- Registration is free with $100 in sponsorships
- Entry fee includes a Run for Rwanda T-shirt.
- Those that raise $150 or more in sponsorships qualify to receive a free technical fiber Run For Rwanda T-shirt
- T-shirts available in adult S-XXL, womens S-XL, and youth S/M
- Any surplus race T-shirts can be purchased for $10 on race day
Packet pick-up: Boulder Running Company – Aug 4th, 10am-7pm
Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens at 7 AM.
The race begins at approximately 8 AM depending on coordination with Rwanda and timing will stop 60 minutes after race start
A children’s 1K fun run will follow shortly after the last finisher from the 5K at approximately 9:15 AM.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com