Register on site at Cottonwood Creek Park starting at 7 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 5th, 2017.
Download the Printable Registration Form.
Make checks payable to Run For Rwanda.
1804 Francis Place
Colo. Spgs., CO 80909
Enter as an individual, try the challenge of completing the course barefoot — or gather as a team. If your unable to run or walk the race or are unable to attend but want to show your support, consider a supporter registration. See the Race Info page for more information.
Entry Fee and T-Shirt Info:
Standard entry fee is $24 ($29 on race day)
- Entry fee for under 18: $15 ($5 without a T-shirt)
- Registration is free with $100 in sponsorships/donation
- Entry fee includes a Run for Rwanda T-shirt.
- Those that raise or donate $200 or more receive a Run For Rwanda tshirt hoodie
- Those that raise or donate $500 or more receive a Run For Rwanda embroidered auto-wick half-zip pullover shirt
- Those that raise or donate $1000 or more receive a Run For Rwanda embroidered bonded fleece jacket (upgrade from half-zip pullover)
- Those that raise or donate $2500 or more receive a Run For Rwanda embroidered soft-shell jacket (upgrade from bonded fleece jacket)
- T-shirts available in adult S-XXL, womens S-XL, and youth S/M
- Any surplus race T-shirts can be purchased for $10 on race day
Packet pick-up: Boulder Running Company – Aug 4th, 10am-7pm
Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens at 7 AM.
The race begins at approximately 8 AM depending on coordination with Rwanda and timing will stop 60 minutes after race start
A children’s 1K fun run will follow shortly after the last finisher from the 5K at approximately 9:15 AM.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com